The Executives’ Association is where the UK's business leaders come to meet like minded people and to forge long-term business relationships. Since it was established in London in 1929, it has facilitated innumerable business connections and generated millions for its members and visitors.
Founded in San Francisco in 1916 with the objective of helping to rebuild businesses destroyed by the Great Fire, the Executives’ Association has branches in most of cities in the USA and Canada as well as 3 branches here in the UK.
We consider networking to be an essential aspect of business development and take pride in the value that we provide our members. This objective is reflected in our motto: Creating Business.
Next meeting February 9
Mark Littlewood, DG of the Institute for Economic Affairs on overhauling the tax system
tickets £95 +VAT
Meet our newest members:
I started my working life in the rag trade, eventually with starting my own company buying cloth from around the world and selling to large high street stores.
I sold the business in 1999 and have been in private health insurance every since. We specialise in private health care for individuals and SMEs but we also sell life insurance, critical illness, disability, income protection and cash plans.
Richard Harvey founded, and sold, one of Britain's Top 150 PR agencies, and today has returned to his journalistic roots - writing compelling and engaging copy for websites, blogs, sales literature and business awards schemes, where he has an outstanding record of producing winning entries for clients.
A Message from Simon Hammond,
our new Chairman
It’s a great honour and pleasure to be the new Chairman of EAGB. I fully intend to build upon the growth in membership of the past year and to continue to energise the association as successfully done by my predecessor, Anita Brightley-Hodges.
Visitors tend to fall in love with EAGB (as did I) and end up joining, thereby creating a virtuous cycle of inviting more people to come along, providing not only a supply of new members but also more new people with whom to network and do business.We are based in the lovely surroundings of the Dorchester however the meeting on January 12 at the Boot and Flogger and is for members past and present only. We will review the last 12 months and discuss how we will continue to grow membership and improve EAGB in 2017 and beyond. I will welcome everyone’s views and I am always available should any member wish to personally share their ideas.
We are a network like no other and 2017 looks to be an exciting year. I hope you will share my passion for EAGB during my tenure as Chairman over the next 2 years.
Join Us - We are so much more than a lunch club.
Our motto is Creating Business - we exist to help each other so the afternoon revolves around supporting introductions and facilitating business growth.
- Our regular monthly meetings at the prestigious Dorchester hotel are designed to provide positive business opportunities.
- We have first-rate speakers who share their knowledge with us. The talks are like mini master classes and you can always take away a little nugget of information.
- The Mikado, our unique networking workshop, opens the afternoon with one to one discussions and a chance to ask for help, advice or specific introductions.
- At our pre-lunch Drinks Reception, 30 minutes of open networking offer the chance to meet or catch up with more exceptional people.
- With planned seating and small tables, there are more opportunities for introductions and discussion over a superb three course lunch.
- To ensure that you don’t miss that important contact, members and visitors receive a follow-up email which includes all contact details and any requests from the Mikado.
- In the belief that you can never know too many people, we actively encourage members to bring guests and visitors are warmly received.
- Members can attend events at any of our three satellite groups.
- We support our members via social media through our LinkedIn group, through Twitter and FaceBook.
The EAGB meets on the second Thursday of every month for a reception and lunch at the Dorchester Hotel in London, We start with Mikado Experience, a guided networking session which runs from 12:00 until 12:45, followed by a drinks reception at 12:45. Lunch is served promptly at 13:15 and the event closes at 15:15.
We welcome non members and members alike. If you wish to meet other business leaders in a relaxed but professional environment, to forge the relationships that will help you to grow personally and professionally, then join our next meeting.