The Executives’ Association is where the UK's business leaders come to meet like minded people and to forge long-term business relationships. Since it was established in London in 1929, it has facilitated innumerable business connections and generated millions for its members and visitors.
Founded in San Francisco in 1916 with the objective of helping to rebuild businesses destroyed by the Great Fire, the Executives’ Association has branches in most of cities in the USA and Canada as well as 3 branches here in the UK.
We consider networking to be an essential aspect of business development and take pride in the value that we provide our members. This objective is reflected in our motto: Creating Business.
Meeting December 8
Meet our newest member: Richard Harvey
Richard Harvey founded, and sold, one of Britain's Top 150 PR agencies, and today has returned to his journalistic roots - writing compelling and engaging copy for websites, blogs, sales literature and business awards schemes, where he has an outstanding record of producing winning entries for clients.
The EAGB meets on the second Thursday of every month for a reception and lunch at the Dorchester Hotel in London, We start with Mikado Experience, a guided networking session which runs from 12:00 until 12:45, followed by a drinks reception at 12:45. Lunch is served promptly at 13:15 and the event closes at 15:15.
We welcome non members and members alike. If you wish to meet other business leaders in a relaxed but professional environment, to forge the relationships that will help you to grow personally and professionally, then join our next meeting.
Join Us - We are so much more than a lunch club.
Our motto is Creating Business - we exist to help each other so the afternoon revolves around supporting introductions and facilitating business growth.
- Our regular monthly meetings at the prestigious Dorchester hotel are designed to provide positive business opportunities.
- We have first-rate speakers who share their knowledge with us. The talks are like mini master classes and you can always take away a little nugget of information.
- The Mikado, our unique networking workshop, opens the afternoon with one to one discussions and a chance to ask for help, advice or specific introductions.
- At our pre-lunch Drinks Reception, 30 minutes of open networking offer the chance to meet or catch up with more exceptional people.
- With planned seating and small tables, there are more opportunities for introductions and discussion over a superb three course lunch.
- To ensure that you don’t miss that important contact, members and visitors receive a follow-up email which includes all contact details and any requests from the Mikado.
- In the belief that you can never know too many people, we actively encourage members to bring guests and visitors are warmly received.
- Members can attend events at any of our three satellite groups.
- We support our members via social media through our LinkedIn group, through Twitter and FaceBook.
If you wish to meet other business leaders in a relaxed but professional environment, to forge the relationships that will help you to grow personally and professionally, then join us. The success of our network is measured in more than a cost to sales ratio. While cost is a consideration, so are the benefits such as raising your profile and that of your company; of gaining kudos with a client by introducing them to the right person to fill a business need; giving and gaining business advice; developing a new idea, sparked by hearing a great speaker; sitting next to someone you may never otherwise have met; personal growth; improving your business or soft skills through advice, ideas and members’ workshops; and the opportunity to do pro bono work that will enhance you personally and in business.
For information on how to become a member, please contact us.