The Executives’ Association is where the UK's business leaders come to meet like minded people and to forge long-term business relationships. Since it was established in London in 1929, it has facilitated innumerable business connections and generated millions for its members and visitors.
Founded in San Francisco in 1916 with the objective of helping to rebuild businesses destroyed by the Great Fire, the Executives’ Association has branches in most of cities in the USA and Canada as well as 3 branches here in the UK.
We consider networking to be an essential aspect of business development and take pride in the value that we provide our members. This objective is reflected in our motto: Creating Business.
Next meeting March 9
Jeremy Houghton, Artist in Residence for the Ben Ainslie Team at the Americas Cup
tickets £98 + VAT
We were pleased to welcome Katie Young, the chairman of the Executives' Association Solent to a recent meeting.
The EAGB meets on the second Thursday of every month for a reception and lunch at the Dorchester Hotel in London, We start with Mikado Experience, a guided networking session which runs from 12:00 until 12:45, followed by a drinks reception at 12:45. Lunch is served promptly at 13:15 and the event closes at 15:15.
Non members are welcome to attend two meetings.
If you wish to meet other business leaders in a relaxed but professional environment, to forge the relationships that will help you to grow personally and professionally, then join our next meeting.
Meet our newest members:
Fabian Bullen of
St James's Place Wealth Management
You may recognise Fabian. After a hiatus of two years, he has returned to the EAGB fold. He is based in the City of London and lives near Saffron Walden.
Fabian specialises in providing face-to-face trusted advice tailored towards meeting the financial needs of people who have created, or been gifted, more capital than the typical person, or generally earn higher than average income. Their circumstances and needs are therefore more complicated than normal. Clients ask him to help them address simple and straightforward issues and also to resolve complex and multi-faceted problems.
A typical client tends to have a profile whose characteristics are as follows:
• Are serious about their personal financial success
• Have (or expect) available capital of over £100,000+
• Have or are serious about having assets of £500,000+
• Need reliable financial advice that can be trusted
• Care about family, community, someone or something other than themselves
• Are receptive and respect professional relationships
• Like making decisions and following them through
If you would like to find out more about the dedicated service Fabian can provide for you, your family or your business, please do not hesitate to contact him as he would be delighted to hear from you on any financial planning matters.
Outside of work, Fabian enjoys trekking and travel plus most sports. He also keenly raises funds for breast cancer research.
Join Us - We are so much more than a lunch club.
Our motto is Creating Business - we exist to help each other so the afternoon revolves around supporting introductions and facilitating business growth.
- Our regular monthly meetings at the prestigious Dorchester hotel are designed to provide positive business opportunities.
- We have first-rate speakers who share their knowledge with us. The talks are like mini master classes and you can always take away a little nugget of information.
- The Mikado, our unique networking workshop, opens the afternoon with one to one discussions and a chance to ask for help, advice or specific introductions.
- At our pre-lunch Drinks Reception, 30 minutes of open networking offer the chance to meet or catch up with more exceptional people.
- With planned seating and small tables, there are more opportunities for introductions and discussion over a superb three course lunch.
- To ensure that you don’t miss that important contact, members and visitors receive a follow-up email which includes all contact details and any requests from the Mikado.
- In the belief that you can never know too many people, we actively encourage members to bring guests and visitors are warmly received.
- Members can attend events at any of our three satellite groups.
- We support our members via social media through our LinkedIn group, through Twitter and FaceBook.