The Executives’ Association is where the UK's business leaders come to meet like minded people and to forge long-term business relationships. Since it was established in London in 1929, it has facilitated innumerable business connections and generated millions for its members and visitors.
Founded in San Francisco in 1916 with the objective of helping to rebuild businesses destroyed by the Great Fire, the Executives’ Association has branches in most of cities in the USA and Canada as well as 3 branches here in the UK.
We consider networking to be an essential aspect of business development and take pride in the value that we provide our members. This objective is reflected in our motto: Creating Business.
The EAGB meets on the second Thursday of every month for a reception and lunch at the Dorchester Hotel in London, We start with Mikado Experience, a guided networking session which runs from 12:00 until 12:45, followed by a drinks reception at 12:45. Lunch is served promptly at 13:15 and the event closes at 15:15.
Non members are welcome to attend two meetings.
If you wish to meet other business leaders in a relaxed but professional environment, to forge the relationships that will help you to grow personally and professionally, then join our next meeting.
Meet our newest members:
Andisheh Hassani of Safarart
Andisheh sources art from a specialist network of art dealers associates who are renowned experts in the fields. Her goal is to find pieces that fit the aesthetic and budget of each client.
Tom Beckenham of Specle
Tom is a UK technology entrepreneur, best known as the CEO and founder of Specle. Originally from Australia, he founded moved to London in 2007 to transform the way that print and digital ads were produced and delivered. Today, Specle delivers close to half the UK's national press and consumer magazine advertising and is now pioneering creative delivery solutions for Digital Outdoor. Tom has recently become an avid property investor and loves talking property. He is always willing to lend a hand when he can, and share stories with other business owners.
Join us: we are London's oldest networking organisation.
Our motto is Creating Business - we exist to help each other so the afternoon revolves around supporting introductions and facilitating business growth.
- Our regular monthly meetings at the prestigious Dorchester hotel are designed to provide positive business opportunities.
- We have first-rate speakers who share their knowledge with us. The talks are like mini master classes and you can always take away a little nugget of information.
- The Mikado, our unique networking workshop, opens the afternoon with one to one discussions and a chance to ask for help, advice or specific introductions.
- At our pre-lunch Drinks Reception, 30 minutes of open networking offer the chance to meet or catch up with more exceptional people.
- With planned seating and small tables, there are more opportunities for introductions and discussion over a superb three course lunch.
- To ensure that you don’t miss that important contact, members and visitors receive a follow-up email which includes all contact details and any requests from the Mikado.
- In the belief that you can never know too many people, we actively encourage members to bring guests and visitors are warmly received.
- Members can attend events at any of our three satellite groups.
- We support our members via social media through our LinkedIn group, through Twitter and FaceBook.